Talk about a warm welcome - this place is a gorgeous small town and although the audience NUMBERS were low, the APPRECIATION was high. Had a great time. Looking forward to going back next year!
After the show I drove over to Celo, NC, which is a small community next to Burnsville. For the next three nights I got to stay with some good family friends, go swimming in the most gorgeous of rivers, pick and eat fresh blueberries, breathe in the fresh air, and in between shows, relax.
Monday Aug 10, 2015 Crown Station Pub in Charlotte, NC:
This was probably the most disappointing show I've had on this leg of the tour, because the bar didn't seem to be a music-lovers-hang. The customers seemed intent on watching reality tv.. However, I made one new fan who is extremely excited about my music, and the manager was very sweet. It's most effective in these situations to live, learn and keep a positive attitude.
The next day it rained:
I had Tuesday Aug 11th off so we went to a different part of the beautiful river and swam some more.
Wednesday Aug 12, 2015 Front Street Public House in Burlington, NC:
I woke up early on this day to do a promotional interview with a radio station in Atlanta, GA for my Friday show in Decatur, GA (which I am at now; having arrived early I decided it was time for another blog entry :-).
Then, after a delicious breakfast of healthy pancakes, fresh blueberries, & freshly whipped cream, I packed up my car, bid farewell to my friends and hit the road.
The show on Front Street was a great time. The bar was full of music lovers. I made tips, sold merchandise and most importantly, connected to my crowd while I was performing.
After the show I drove to Garner, NC where I got to stay with some more friends!
BTW: the placement of the above marshmallows was accidental!
The next morning on my way to Charleston, SC I stopped by my friend's work place, where they make magnets and stickers and certain objects which would be a great addition to my merch case! We'll be in business soon.
Thursday Aug 13, 2015 The Mill in North Charleston, SC:
Me and my brother Joe catching up before my show:
Here's a video of me, performing "Want You to Know":
ONE VERY COOL THING:
Check out this Root Beer. It is ACTUAL beer. 6% alcohol and tastes exactly like Root Beer. Amazing and delicious.
I couldn't agree more. Thanks for reading my blog everyone! I'll check back in with you soon :-)
xo,
Elle
No comments:
Post a Comment